AFC BLACKPOOL
AFC BLACKPOOL
The Mechanics

The clubs original home from 1947 to 1949 was Stanley Park Arena. They then moved to their current home, with the road later being named Jepson Way after Walter Jepson the Mechanics first club secretary.

The ground was re-named The Mechanics following the change of club name to AFC Blackpool in 2008 to maintain the connection with the history of the club.

As well as the main pitch, there are other training pitches and smaller sized pitches.

The ground has four stands on each side. To the East side is the main stand which has two rows of covered seating. The clubhouse houses club offices, the Mechanics Clubhouse venue, dressing rooms. There is also a separate hospitality suite for visiting officials.

On the opposite, west side, is a 100 capacity seated stand with the dugouts either side.

There are small covered terraced stands behind each goal.